BY LUSETA BEAUTY
Keratin is a strong protein that is found in our skin, hair, and nails. This naturally produced protein is what keeps the hair strong, elastic, and healthy. When there is not enough protein on the outer layer of your hair,
it becomes frizzy, brittle, and dry.
The reason you should use keratin shampoos and conditioners:
- Supplies hair with more keratin protein. When using shampoos and conditioners with keratin, it adds more protein to your hair to help make it stronger. While adding strength, the keratin will also lock your hair cuticles to make sure it is not frizzy nor tangled. You will definitely notice a smoother and silkier hair.
- Elasticity. Small indentations and gaps in the hair cuticles are filled with the keratin protein to strengthen it. Elasticity is important for hair because of the constant tugging and fiddling that occurs on an everyday basis. By increasing the elasticity in your hair, it will prevent breakage.
- Hydrolyzed keratin is broken down into smaller fragments in order to be absorbed into the hair cuticles easily. This helps the proteins to squeeze in through the hair cuticles for quicker stimulation to the hair shaft.
- Each wash with a keratin shampoo/conditioner will coat individual hair strands with a thin layer of protectant from heat and will last until your next wash. This gives your hair an overall shine throughout the day with less frizziness.
- Keratin is very beneficial for your hair and should be included in your daily routine especially if you have thin and weak hair.
Shop Keratin Collection below
Gently cleanses the hair, leaving it smooth and frizz-free, sleek, and easy-to-manage. For anyone looking to have soft, luxurious hair.
Keratin oil contains rich hydrolyzed keratin that reconstructs hair from the inner layers. Its protein bonds repair hair damage and fight breakage to make hair stronger and richer.
Keratin Smooth Hair Mask
Rich and nourishing formula that replenishes keratin protein, strength, and lost moisture for smoother, more manageable hair.