Luseta Beauty Referral Program
Terms and Conditions
• Referrer. A“Referrer” is a real person who refers friends. To participate as Referrer, visit https://www.lusetabeauty.com/pages/referral-program and follow the on screen instructions to refer others to the website. There is no limit to the amount of real people you may refer. For every “Qualified Referral” (defined below), a Referrer may be eligible to receive “Referral Reward(s)” (also defined below).
• Qualified Referral. A “Qualified Referral” occurs when the following conditions are met:
1. A purchase made at https://www.lusetabeauty.com/ by a “Referred Customer” who uses the Referrer’s personal referral program link (embedded into the email, Twitter, or Facebook invitation) to arrive at our website; and
2. The Referred Customer makes a “Qualifying Purchase.” A “Qualifying Purchase” means the Referred Customer’s first purchase on the website totaling over $30 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping charges, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees, and not including gift card purchases, and which purchase is not returned or cancelled within seven (7) days of purchase.
• Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address). Referred customer will receive $10 to spend towards purchase of $30 or more at Lusetabeauty.com.
• Referral Rewards. The Referrer shall receive one (1) Referral Reward valued toward future purchases at Lusetabeauty.com for each valid and verified Qualified Referral generated by that Referrer. Not valid in any retailers that carry Luseta Beauty products.
• Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $10, redeemable at Lusetabeauty.com with each Qualifying Purchase. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
• Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to real persons only. To be a Referrer, you must be at least 18 years old, and be legally permitted to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer. Luseta Beauty’s Referral Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined by Luseta Beauty’s sole discretion. Employees of Luseta Beauty or their subsidiaries, affiliates, or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible to participate in the Program.
• No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Luseta Beauty’s Referral program.
• Right to Close Accounts. Luseta Beauty reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Luseta Beauty Referral program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
• Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Luseta Beauty reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
• Prohibited Conduct, Generally. Referrers and Referred Customers (collectively “Users” ) agree not to use the Program to:
1. Violate any applicable law;
2. Infringe the intellectual property rights of the Luseta Beauty or any third parties;
3. Collect or store personal data about other Users;
4. Resell, barter, trade, auction, or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
5. Interfere with, disrupt, or violate the Program Terms or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, or to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
7. Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features; or
8. Use the Program to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others.